Water Sealing Rivets ( HMP-WSR )
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- Designed with a grip thickness range of .375" to .562".
- Roto-molded kayaks are about .200" thick, so the part you are riveting must be between .175" and .362" thickness.
- If the part is too thin, the mandrel will not break off flush.
- If the part is too thick, the rivet will not grip.
- The rivets may be installed with standard POP rivet tools. A good choice for installing our deck loops.
About this product:
8 Pack. We have improved the water sealing capabilities of our rivet by replacing the small rubber washer with a much larger countersunk foam membrane. This is the industry standard structural tri-locking rivet. Black anodized finish.