Yakattack Switchblade Transducer Arm ( 4225 )
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- Attach the SwitchBlade to either your YakAttack CellBlok, deck mount, or on a track system.
- We designed the blade to minimize gurgle and resistance, making the SwitchBlade the most efficient transducer arm on the market.
- The patented arm folds up compactly.
- No more cumbersome, rigid arm to deal with.
- The angler that really wants to dial it in to fit their boat perfectly, we made the length of the arms customizable and can easily be cut to length to accommodate nearly any kayak on the market.
- Can be attached to YakAttack GearTrac and most other kayak track systems
- Includes hardware for deck mounting or attachment to the YakAttack CellBlok
- Lowrance fish finder, transducer, GearTrac, and LockNLoad Mounting System not included
- Made in the USA
- Made from premium materials designed for use in harsh marine environments
- U.S. Pat. No 7,971,839
About this product:
Switchblade Transducer Arm. Hydrodynamic blade design the SwitchBlade causes less water turbulence resulting in a faster and less noisy over-the-side transducer mounting solution. Whether the SwitchBlade Transducer Arm is mounted on top of a YakAttack CellBlok or on the gunwale of your kayak the depth of the transducer is easily adjustable and gives you the ability to get the transducer deep enough for your side scan fish finder. If you don't need the full length of the SwitchBlade simple remove the middle arm and now you have a customized solution. To deploy or retrieve the transducer arm the SwitchBlade features a unique tubular design and multi pivot allowing for easy articulation in and out of the water.