- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Our Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized 95” blade suits those wanting to move more water and to those of medium to larger stature.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers (Fixed length only) or Standard Fit.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon blend Straight Shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, Performance Adjustable or Performance Travel (3-piece breakdown)
- No matter your Fit option choice, our shafts are optimized for flex and strength, to be comfortable in all applications.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blend shaft gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- New HD Graphics “Dawn Patrol” and “Plumeria” inspired by the original artwork of paddler-artist, Jessica Melger.
About This Product:
Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the beauty of the Zen 95. Our Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, elegant looking blade. Add our new HD Graphics, and now you have a true work of art. Our A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down and from our countless hours of testing, a perfect overall flex to the paddle.