Werner Paddle Shuna 2 pc High Angle (Carbon Shaft/Fiberglass Blade) Red
220cm. ( SU 2 F11 220 RED ) | Red Sold Out
** SOLD OUT **
$$ Sales Price $$
The Shuna is our best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics. New for 2016 this color scheme pops on the water with out Swellz-Blue option. Be the first in your town to get one.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.