- The Shenook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation. US Coast Guard Approved
- Articulated, PlushFit™ foam panels reduce bulk and mold to the female bust.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The high-back design fits comfortably with most raft and kayak seats and the mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- The Shenook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Adjustments: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 1 - Waist
- Rod holder loop
- Strobe holder loop
- Reflective accents
- Pockets with internal organization
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 5- Front
About this product:
PPurpose-built for female anglers, the Shenook fishing PFD has all of the features of our best-selling Chinook with women's cut and styling. Designed to make you more effective on the water, the Shenook offers endless organization and attachment points for all your fishing tools.