NRS SUP Quick Release SUP Leash
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- Lanyard to loop through leash plug on rigid SUPs.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling.
- Coiled section keeps the leash out of your way when paddling but can be stretched to reach 9'.
About this product:
The NRS Quick-Release SUP leash works with rescue and recreational PFDs, allowing paddlers to safely stay connected to the board when necessary and quickly disengage from the leash and board during a bad swim. A stainless-steel D-ring at the end of the leash lets you change the attachment hardware depending on your life vest choice.
- Zen or other rescue PFD: detach the shackle from the leash, hook the carabiner through the D-ring on the leash and the D-ring on the quick-release belt of your lifejacket. To use
- Type III life jackets: With the shackle connecting the carabiner and leash, hook the carabiner to an accessible attachment point on your PFD, like a side adjustment strap. If necessary, pull the red ball to disengage the shackle from the carabiner, releasing you from your SUP. The leash will stay connected to the board. Secure the leash to an inflatable SUP with the hook-and-loop closure through a D-ring;