NRS 1" Loop Straps Great for Stapping Kayaks, Canoes and SUP
9' (60029.01.102) | Buy Now $16.95
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
Color Blue | Yellow Lettering
Type Loop Strap
Branded with Company name ( Cedar Creek Outdoor Center )
Material Polypropylene Lashing , UV Treated
- The straps are branded
- The size is on the buckle, not the strap its self
- Easily secure gear to your raft frame, car-top rack or other tie-down point with NRS Loop Straps. Both ends stay in place when you loosen the strap, so you can remove and replace gear without having to re-rig.
- These tie-down straps are a two-piece system. Each piece has a loop at one end.
- Simply thread each end through its loop around your raft frame, roof rack bar or other object, then pull tight. Now you're ready to secure your gear.
- The buckle end is 1' long, and the tail piece accounts for the remaining footage.
- Comes in three convenient lengths for tying down dry boxes, coolers, kayaks, canoes and other boating gear.
- 1" polypropylene boasts a lashing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
- Our proprietary UV-resistant treatment provides long-term durability in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The overall length of each NRS loop strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to record your name and contact information.
- Loops on each end secure straps to almost anything
- Buckle end is 1' and loop end is the remaining footage
- Strap length woven into the webbing
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- 1" x 3" waterproof name tag sewn on
- Webbing treated with UV protectant
- All strap lengths are measured in feet.