Dakota Lithium Solar Battery Charger | Kayak Lithium Battery charger | Portable Lithium Charger
Black ( HSV12SOLARPANELFOLDI ) | Buy Now $199.00
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- POWER: 50 Watts, Maximum Power Current is 2.8 Amps
- HOW LONG TO CHARGE MY BATTERY? Divide the Ah (capacity) of your battery by 2.8 to determine how many hours to charge your battery. For example, a Powerbox 10 has 10 amps, divide by 2.8 = 3.5 hours. Connect two solar panels to double the charging speed.
- SIZE FOLDED: 11 in. x 16 in. x 1.0 inches folded. Small enough to fit in a pack. Big enough to fully charge your battery.
- SIZE UNFOLDED: 33 in. x 16 in. x 1.0 (While in Use)
- COMPATIBILITY & CONNECTION: Charges any 12v Dakota Lithium battery with universal alligator clips. Clips stow away in a zippered pocket when not in use.
- RUGGED DESIGN: Waterproof, Weatherproof, Shatterproof. All protected by a military spec nylon case.
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs 13 oz
- MAXIMUM POWER VOLTAGE: 18 Volts
- SOLAR CELL TYPE: Monocrystalline (a very flexible, lightweight, and durable solar cell)
- STAND INCLUDED: Legs fold out to optimize the angle to the sun.
- CHARGING 12V BATTERIES ON THE GO
- CHARGE YOUR POWERBOX WHILE OFF GRID
- CAMPING, HIKING, BOATING
About This Product:
Made for long summer days on the lake, this fast charging 12 V solar panel is built for adventure. In full sun it will charge a Powerbox 10 in 3-4 hours, or a 7Ah battery in just 2.5 hours! Rated at 50 watts this panel provides 150% more juice then our standard solar panel, while also being waterproof, shatterproof, and half the weight. Alligator clips provide universal compatibility. This panel will charge any 12V Dakota Lithium battery. Can be used while power is being drawn from the battery (in effect you can power some electronics indefinitely). Use multiple panels for a faster charging time or for charging bigger capacity batteries.