Dakota Lithium Battery Charger 12V10A
12v 10A | Buy Now $89.00
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- FOR 12 VOLT LITHIUM BATTERIES: We highly recommend you use a LiFePO4 compatible charger. 12v chargers for lead acid batteries may work, but will decrease performance and lifespan of the battery.
- CHARGER RATING: INPUT 100-240 volts, 50/60HZ. OUTPUT: 14.4 volts, 3.0 amps
- TERMINAL CONNECTIONS: Alligator clips for ease of use. Clip black to your black terminal. Red to your red terminal. Do not short circuit. Red light on the charger will turn on when charging. Light turns green when the battery is full.
- SMART BMS COMMUNICATION: Charger will restart or "wake up" a Dakota Lithium BMS that has turned off a battery due to short circuit or excessive amp draw. Simply connect the charger to the battery to initiate a restart.
- HOW FAST WILL MY BATTERY CHARGE?: Charges at a rate of 10 amps. To determine your charging speed take the amp hour rating of your battery and divide by 10. For example, a 54 amp hour battery (Ah) would charge in 5.3 hours.
- CAN I CHARGE MY BATTERY FASTER? For most applications a charging time of 3 - 10 hours provides the longest lifespan for your battery. But if you have an application where you need rapid charging Dakota Lithium batteries can be safely charged in up to 1 hour (at a rate of 1C). For example, you could use a 10 amp charger with a 10 Ah battery for a 1 hour charge time. Charging at a 1 hour rate does reduce the lifespan over time. In our laboratory testing we found that the longest lifespan for Dakota Lithium batteries was at a charging speed of 0.3C or less (we recommend that the charger amp rating is 1/3 or less of the battery amp hour rating for longest lifespan).
- WHAT VOLTAGE SHOULD LIFEPO4 BATTERIES BE CHARGED AT? 14.4 volts is recommended for Dakota Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries. This charger charges at 14.4 volts.
CHARGING 12V BATTERIES
CHARGES AT 10 AMPS AN HOUR
OPTIMAL FOR LARGER 54AH, 100AH, 170AH BATTERIES
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL 12 VOLT DAKOTA LITHIUM BATTERIES 23AH AND LARGER
LIFEPO4 COMPATIBLE CHARGER
About This Product:
Dakota Lithium has optimized this charger for use with our lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4). Rated at 10 amps this is the perfect size for our 54 Ah or 100 Ah batteries. For smaller batteries we recommend the 3 amp charger. All 12 volt Dakota Lithium batteries should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger like this one. SLA chargers will reduce the performance and lifespan of the battery.
This charger is included free with each 54Ah and 100Ah battery purchase to ensure your Dakota Lithium battery lasts a long, long time.