Dakota Lithium Battery 12V 54Ah
12V 54 AH | Sold Out
$$ Sales Price $$
- 11 YEAR WARRANTY: World beating, best in class, eleven year manufacturer defect warranty.
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 54 ampere hours (Ah). Dakota Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 100 amp hours. DL LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
- VOLTAGE: 12.8V
- ENERGY: 691 Watts (Wh)
- TERMINALS: F12 terminals (posts that screw in). Easy to adapt to different connection needs.
- SIZE: 9.01” x 5.43” x 8.38” (229 x 138 x 213 mm)
- WEIGHT : 17.6 lbs (8 Kg). That's 60% lighter than a SLA battery.
- LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN): Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20'F). Avoid charging below 32'F.
- DISCHARGE: 50 A max continuous, 100 A max pulse 10 second pulse. The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity then a SLA 50Ah battery.
- CHARGE: 25 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max.
- INCLUDES ACTIVE BMS PROTECTION: Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
- DEEP CYCLE USE ONLY: This is a deep cycle battery. Not designed for starting gasoline engines.
- CHARGER INCLUDED: 10A LiFePO4 charger included
- TROLLING MOTORS #FISHLONGER
- MARINE APPLICATIONS
- #VANLIFE & RV BATTERY UPGRADE
- LINK IN SERIES FOR 24V, 36V, 48V
- INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES (BULK PRICING)
- LIFEPO4 REPLACEMENT FOR SLA 12V
- HOME SOLAR & POWER WALLS
- FISH FINDERS, FLASHERS, & BOATING ELECTRONICS
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
- ICE FISHING
- OFF-GRID HOMES
About This Product:
A deep cycle work horse, the DL 54 is built for high performance in the most rugged of conditions. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. 54 Amp hours of capacity provides a full day of power for mid sized trolling motors or for long days on the open road in your RV. Ideal for deep cycle applications where you need lots of power for a long time. Easily link in series to create 24V, 36V, or 48V systems. LiFePO4 charger included.