Dakota Lithium Battery 12V 23Ah
12V 23AH | Red/blue ( DL12v23ah ) Sold Out
$$ Sales Price $$
- 11 YEAR WARRANTY: World beating, best in class, eleven year manufacturer defect warranty.
- CAPACITY: 23 ampere hours. Dakota Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 23 amp hours. DL LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
- VOLTAGE: 12.8V
- ENERGY: 295 Watts
- TERMINALS: M6 terminals (posts that screw in). When used in salt water environments we recommend applying a small amount of dielectric grease on the threads of each terminal. It helps extend the lifespan.
- SIZE: 7.125 in (181mm) L x 3.03 in (77mm) W x 6.57 in (167mm) H
- WEIGHT: 6.4 lbs (2.9Kg). That's 60% lighter than a SLA battery.
- LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN): Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20'F). Avoid charging below 32'F.
- DISCHARGE: 24 A max continuous, 60 A max pulse (<3 sec). The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity then a SLA 23Ah battery. Please note: for trolling motors with 30lbs + of thrust we recommend combining two batteries in parallel to create a 48 amp continuous discharge rate and 46 Ah of capacity. This increases runtime and lifespan of the battery.
- CHARGE: 12 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max. Please note: this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
- INCLUDES ACTIVE BMS PROTECTION: Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
- CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY: This battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
- DROP IN REPLACEMENT: Replaces size UB12180, size FM12180, and size 6fm18 SLA batteries with twice the run time and half the weight
- FISH FINDERS, FLASHERS, & BOATING ELECTRONICS
- GARMIN FISH FINDERS
- ICE FISHING
- LIFEPO4 REPLACEMENT FOR SLA 12V
- INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES
- SOLAR LIGHTING
- REMOTE POWER
- OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
About This Product:
Built Dakota tough, this 12 volt lithium battery packs a big punch. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. 23 Amp hours of capacity provides a full day of power for high amp draw electronics like Garmin fish finders, ice augers, or anything where you need a longer run time. Same performance as our legendary 10 Ah battery, but with 130% more capacity. Replacement for 18Ah & 20Ah SLA batteries including size UB12180, FM12180, 6fm18 and others. LiFePO4 charger recommended.