Dakota Lithium 12V 18AH Battery
12V 18AH | Red/blue ( 12v18AhDL ) Sold Out
$$ Sales Price $$
- 11 YEAR WARRANTY: World beating, best in class, eleven year manufacturer defect warranty.
- CAPACITY: 18 ampere hours. Dakota Lithium batteries provide consistent power for all 18 amp hours. DL LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries, especially in cold temperatures. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
- VOLTAGE: 12.8V
- ENERGY: 231 Watts
- TERMINALS: F2 Terminals (spade socket). When used in salt water, or corrosive, environments we recommend applying a small amount of dielectric grease on the blades of each terminal. It helps extend the lifespan.
- SIZE: 5.94"x 3.95"x 3.78" (151x99x96mm). Replaces 12Ah 12v SLA Batteries.
- WEIGHT: 6.4 lbs (2.9Kg). That's 60% lighter than a SLA battery.
- LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN): Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles. Dakota Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20'F). Avoid charging below 32'F.
- DISCHARGE: 18 A max continuous, 50 A max pulse (<3 sec). The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity then a SLA 23Ah battery. Please note: for trolling motors with 30lbs + of thrust we recommend combining two batteries in parallel to create a 48 amp continuous discharge rate and 46 Ah of capacity. This increases runtime and lifespan of the battery.
- CHARGE: 9 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max. Please note: this battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
- INCLUDES ACTIVE BMS PROTECTION: Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
- SERIES OR PARALLEL: BMS can support wiring these batteries in series or parallel for up to 4 units (up to 48V series or to 12v 72Ah parallel)
- CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY: This battery should be charged using a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
- FISH FINDERS, FLASHERS, & BOATING ELECTRONICS
- GARMIN FISH FINDERS
- ICE FISHING
- LIFEPO4 REPLACEMENT FOR SLA 12V
- MOBILITY SCOOTERS (TRIPLE YOUR BATTERY RANGE)
- 24V ELECTRIC BIKES & SCOOTERS
- INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES
- HUNTING, CAMPING, AND TRAIL CAMERAS
- REMOTE POWER
- OUTDOOR ADVENTURES
About This Product:
Built for high performance in cold Dakota winters, this 12 volt, 18 amp hour (Ah) lithium battery packs a big punch in a small package. Engineered in a 12Ah SLA case, but with 18Ah of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology, this battery has three times the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a 12Ah sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional performance & lifetime value. Optimal performance down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit (for winter warriors). 18 Amp hours of capacity provides a full day of power for high amp draw electronics like Garmin fish finders, ice augers, or anything where you need a longer run time. Same performance as our legendary 10 Ah battery, but with 80% more capacity. Drop in replacement for 12Ah SLA batteries (same size, physical dimensions & terminals) but with three times (3X) longer run time. LiFePO4 charger recommended.