Dakota Lithium 12V 100Ah Battery
12V 100AH | Red/blue ( DL12v100Ah ) Buy Now $899.99
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- Active BMS Protection: Contains a circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life.
- Includes a 10A LiFePO4 charger
- DO NOT USE FOR: This is a deep cycle 12v battery. Not designed for starting gasoline engines.
- Trolling motors (#fishlonger)
- Solar energy storage
- Industrial batteries
- LifeO4 replacement for SLA 12V
- Home solar and power walls
- Marine applications
- Fish finders, flashers, and boating electronics
- Recreational vehicles
- Ice fishing
- Really big robots
- Off-grid homes
- Deep cycle applications only. Not for starting gasoline engines
- Storage Capacity: 100 ampere hours (Ah). LiFePO4 batteries have a flat voltage curve, which means they have a steady power output as the battery discharges. The power output will not dramatically drop like similar sized SLA batteries. You get all the juice down to the last drop.
- Voltage: 12.8v
- Energy: 1280 Watts (wh)
- Terminals: F12 Terminals. Screw in posts. Adaptable to different connections.
- Length: 12,99" (330mm)
- Width: 6.77" (172mm)
- Height: 8.66" (220mm)
- Weight: 31.9 lbs ( 60% lighter than a SLA battery)
- Life Span: Up to 80% capacity for 2,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 500 cycles.
- Operating Temperature: -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20'F). Avoid charging below 32'F.
- Discharge: 100 A max continuous, 200 A max pulse 10 second pulse. The flat discharge voltage curve provides a 75% bigger capacity then a SLA 100Ah battery.
- 50 A max, 14 V max recommended, 15 V max. Included is a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
About this product:
Built Dakota tough, this 12 volt lithium battery packs a big punch. Engineered with Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this battery has twice the power, half the weight, and lasts 4 times longer than a sealed lead acid battery – providing exceptional lifetime value. 100 Amp hours of capacity provides a full day of power for high amp draw trolling motors or for long days on the open road in your RV. Ideal for deep cycle applications like trolling motors, solar energy storage, or boating, where you need lots of power for a long time. Same performance as our legendary 10 Ah battery, but with 1,000% more capacity. All backed up by a best in class 11 year warranty. LiFePO4 charger included.