- The straps are branded
- The size is on the buckle, not the strap its self
- Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations, the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast, and simple with unlimited usefulness.
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork.
- Iconic Blue straps keep with the traditional design with the strap size woven into the webbing.
- A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
- A hidden bottle opener on the buckle aids one of the most popular "strap hacks."
- All sizes are sold in pairs.
- Strap length etched into the buckle (also woven into Iconic Blue webbing)
- Integrated bottle opener in buckle
- Woven name tag
- Webbing treated with UV protectant
- Minimum BReaking Strength(MBS): 1,500 Ibs
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 500 Ibs
- All strap lengths are measured in feet
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet
About this product:
Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in 1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1" Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
9' Loop Strap is illustrated to show the loop on either end. Great for when you need to loop onto something or leave your straps ready to go.