Dakota Lithium - USB PHONE CHARGER, VOLTMETER, & TERMINAL ADAPTER WIRING KIT
Black ( ) | Buy Now $29.00
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- CONNECTIONS: Adds 2 USB ports to charge your electronic devices, F2 Spade Terminals, ring terminals, SAE socket.
- DUAL USB CHARGING AND VOLTAGE READ OUT Charge two separate USB devices AND run your main electronics at the same time. Monitor battery charge level in real time.
- INSTALLATION: Easily attach the voltmeter in seconds. Use the F2 spade socket terminals to connect to a 7Ah, 10Ah, or 18Ah Dakota Lithium battery. Use the ring terminals to attach to a 23Ah, 54Ah, or 100Ah Dakota Lithium battery.
- F2 SPADE SOCKET TO RING TERMINAL ADAPTER Fits the terminals on Dakota Lithium 7Ah, 10Ah, or 18Ah batteries.
- RING TERMINALS TO SAE SOCKET Use the ring terminals to attach to a 23Ah, 54Ah, or 100Ah Dakota Lithium battery. Charge your personal electronics via the USB charging ports, or remove the volt meter to connect to the SAE socket.
- OPERATE MULTIPLE DEVICES OFF A SINGLE BATTERY 2 USB charging ports, 1 set ring terminals, 1 set F2 Spade Socket terminals. Remove the volt meter for access to a SAE socket.
- MAX 10 AMPS Wiring is rated to a max of 10 amps. Optimal for small electronics like fish finders, household electronics, cameras, cell phones, etc. Not appropriate for electric motors.
- SAE SOCKET PLUG Remove the voltmeter to use the SAE socket plug
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY DL BATTERY
- CHARGING PERSONAL ELECTRONICS
- CHARGING MULTIPLE DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME
About This Product:
Charge your cellphone or electronics on the go by connecting these two USB charging ports and other terminals to any 12 volt Dakota Lithium battery. This handy wiring kit is multi-purpose; allowing your to charge electronics via the USB ports, check the voltage of your battery via the volt meter, adapt F2 terminals to universal ring terminals or SAE socket (or vice versa), and run multiple devices off of a single battery – all at the same time! F2 spade socket terminals fit on our 7ah, 10ah, or 18ah batteries, allowing you to connect additional electronics to the ring terminals and charge electronics with the USB ports. The ring terminals can attach to the DL 23Ah, 54ah, or 100Ah battery and are thin enough to stack on top of the ring terminals on your primary wiring, allowing you to charge personal electronics off of the USB ports while running your main thing. This is a simple, useful, and creative DIY hack from one of our engineers.