Dakota Lithium - 12V 200Ah Marine Battery ( DL12v200Ah )
12V 200AH | Red/blue ( DL12v200Ah ) Buy Now $1,699.00
*** Product is Guaranteed Ship Now ***
$$ Sales Price $$
- ELECTRIC VEHICLES
- BOATING & SAILBOAT BATTERIES
- HOME ENERGY STORAGE
- SOLAR STORAGE
- DIY POWERWALLS
- EMERGENCY POWER
- GOLF CARTS
- NEIGHBORHOOD ELECTRIC VEHICLES (NEV)
- OFF GRID ENERGY STORAGE
- WARRANTY: Best in Class 11 Year Warranty. That is 10 years more warranty then most lead acid batteries.
- VOLTAGE AND CAPACITY: 12v 200Ah 2400Wh. LiFePO4 chemistry has a flat voltage curve, meaning this battery has twice as much usable capacity as a lead acid (SLA, AGM) battery with the same rating.
- SIZE & WEIGHT: 20.6” x 9.3” x 8.66” (522 x 238 x 220 mm). 59 lbs (26.7 kg)
- STORAGE CAPACITY: 200 amp hours (Ah)
- LIFESPAN/LIFECYCLES: Up to 80% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions. Half-life (50% capacity) of 6,000 re-charge cycles (Typical SLA has 500 cycles). Backed up by an 11 year warranty.
- DISCHARGE: 200 A max continuous, 300 A max 10-second pulse. 9.0 V max discharge, 11.0 V max recommended discharge.
- CHARGE: 100 A max, Included is a LiFePO4 compatible charger. A SLA charger may work, but will reduce performance and lifespan of the battery.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: Ideal for rugged & harsh environments. Much better than SLA or other lithium’s. -20'F min, +120'F max optimal operating temps (battery performs well down to -20'F). Avoid charging below 32'F.
SAFE & RELIABLE: Includes active BMS protection circuit that handles cell balancing, low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and high temperature protection for increased performance and longer life
TERMINALS AND POSTS: F12 Terminals (posts that screw in) with M8 post bolts included.
CERTIFICATIONS: All batteries are UN 38 certified. Dakota Lithium's cells are UL1642 certified and have been tested per IEC62133 standards. Meets all US & International regulations for air, ground, train, & marine transport.
FREE LIFEPO4 CHARGER INCLUDED: Free 10 Amp (A) charger included. Dakota Lithium batteries like to be charged at 14.4 volts, higher than AGM or lead acid. Lead acid chargers will work, but will only charge the battery to 80% of capacity. Upgrade to a 20 Amp charger for 2X faster charge time.
About This Product:
When you go off grid during a Dakota winter you need to be prepared for all that mother nature can throw at you. With the 12V 200Ah we built our our biggest and most energy dense battery yet – ready for long nights in the ice hut, or long days rolling the open road in your RV. Built out of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePo4) technology this is a battery built to last. With a lifespan of 3,000 charge cycles this battery will last up to 5 times longer than your typical SLA battery – providing exceptional value over time. Optimized for marine/boating, solar energy, RVs & electric vehicles. LiFePO4 optimized charger included. 11 year warranty. This is our original DL 170ah battery re-engineered for 200Ah of capacity. Same price, 30Ah more capacity.